Toilet Safety Frame
Enhance your independence and bath safety with the Carex Toilet Support Rail. The toilet safety rail provides a source of support for users to safety stand or sit at the toilet. To maximize comfort, the toilet support bar is height adjustable to meet user needs. It fits most toilets with an adjustable width from 18" to 20". Installation and set up is quick and easy within minutes.
- Height and width adjustable. The toilet hand rail has an adjustable width from 18" to 20" to fist most toilets. Its height adjusts as well to provide custom toilet grab rail support when sitting or standing.
- Cushioned hand grips for a comfortable experience. Hard grips on any toilet seat rail can make it difficult to use for those with fragile hands. The toilet assist rail features Hypalon cushioned hand grips for added comfort. It is an ideal bathroom safety rail for elderly persons, disabled, or anyone in need of a comfortable bathroom aid.
- Keeps users safe and independent. Remaining comfortable and independent in the bathroom helps maintain one's quality of life. Adjustable toilet safety rails provide safety and support for those that struggle with sitting, standing, or balancing.
- Non-slip rubber tips keep it in place. Improperly designed toilet arm rails can post a serious fall risk. Our handicap toilet rail features non-slip rubber tips to keep it in place and from falling.
- Easy to install. Installing the toilet seat safety rail is quick and easy.
- Supports up to 300 lbs. The steel construction gives the toilet frame a strong and durable build, perfect for daily long-term use.