PURSUIT XL - INCLUDES BATTERIES
Engineered for Powerful Performance and Exceptional Style
The Pursuit® XL is an exciting blend of power and precision that features a 24-volt DC motor, full suspension, 13” low-profile tires and a hydraulic-sealed brake system. Standard luxury touches, such as an infinite adjustable wraparound delta tiller, high-back pillow top seat and LED lighting make it the perfect outdoor scooter.
- Delta tiller with wrap-around handles, for left or right-handed operation, lets you rest your wrist comfortably while driving
- Black vinyl reclining high-back seat with sliders, swivel, adjustable armrest (height and width) and height-adjustable headrest
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Front and rear suspension
- Front Basket
- Full lighting package includes directional signals and lower headlight
- Hydraulic Handbrake
- Infinitely-adjustable tiller angle with conveniently located handle
- Large 13” low-profile, pneumatic tires for excellent outdoor performance
- Powerful drivetrain; features 200 amp microprocessor-based controller
- Rearview Mirror
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Pursuit® XL Specifications
Up to 7.5 mph
5.25” at mid-frame, 2.75” at motor
Front and rear
|Range Per Charge1,2||
Group 24 (70 AH): Up to 22 miles
Group 27 (100 AH): Up to 30 miles
Group 31 (110 AH): Up to 32 miles
|Total Weight Without Batteries3||
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled3,5||
Type: Reclining high-back
Weight: 45.5 lbs.
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions: 18" x 18"
Rear-wheel drive sealed transaxle with 24-volt DC motor
|Dual Braking System4||
Regenerative and electromechanical
Size: Group 24 (75 AH) optional
Group 27 (100 AH) optional
Group 31 (110 AH) optional
Weight : Group 24: 53 lbs. each
Group 27: 60 lbs. each
Group 31: 70 lbs. each
|Warranty||Frame: lifetime limited;
Drivetrain: 2-year limited;
Electronics: 2-year limited;
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%).
3 AGM or gel cell type required.
4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
|All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|