Jazzy Evo 613 Li
The Lithium-Ion Advantage
Pride is excited to introduce the next generation of lithium battery technology in the new Jazzy EVO 613 Li.
Lithium-ion batteries pack more power into smaller, lighter units and charge in under 8 hours. This lets you enjoy a longer battery life and greater reliability! A single charge can carry you up to 33 km at top speeds of 8.2 km/h.
Narrow It Down
The Jazzy EVO 613 series provides the freedom to navigate small spaces and tight corners indoors with a narrow base width of only 22”.
Experience a narrow 22 inches wide at the base and a 22-inch turning radius. Not only is it one of the most powerful power wheelchairs on the market, but it’s also the most narrow and maneuverable.
All You Need
The Jazzy EVO 613 series gives you all the best that Pride Mobility has to offer, with patented Active-Trac Suspension and exclusive Mid-Wheel 6 Technology that provides you with a smoother and more stable ride.
Get all the Jazzy Power Chair features you know and love, including 13" solid drive wheels, two-motor in-line mid-wheel drive, a weight capacity of 300 lbs., and so much more.
We've also upgraded the look and feel, with a standard seat size of 18" x 18"-20" and 20" x 18"-20" and a selection of new colours to suit any taste and personality.
Jazzy Evo 613 Series Features:
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Narrow base width of only 22"
- Maximum speed up to 5.1 mph
- 3" Ground clearance
- 13" solid drive tires
- Per charge range up to 17 miles with U1 SLA batteries and up to 21 miles with lithium ion (200 lbs.)
- Mid-wheel 6® Technology offers tight turning radius around doorways and corners
- Pride's patented Active-Trac (ATX) Suspension ensures a smooth ride experience over uneven surfaces
- Memory foam high-back seat with single seat post allows the user to swivel
- Available depth-adjustable seat sizes: 16" W x16"-18" D, 18" W x 18"-20" D, 20" W x 18"-20"
- Height, width, and angle adjustable armrests
- Flip-up, height, angle, and depth adjustable foot platform
- Removable matte-finish color-through shrouds
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments