i GO FOLDING SCOOTER
Built for daily use, portable to go anywhere
The i-Go supports you when you refuse to compromise. So, when you’re dreaming of a cruise vacation, know that i-Go comes with the all-day power, speed and versatility to take you there and back again.
It’s 12” high when separated and the seat back removed.
Need a little more flexibility? The i-Go folds, when you need extra space, simply separate the front and rear components.
Each piece weighs about 32 pounds, altogether 64 pounds, including the battery.
i-Go comes in four exciting colors: White, Black, Iceberg Blue and Sugar Plum.
- Base disassembles into two pieces, weighing only about 32 lbs. each
- Storage in base of scooter, seat folds neatly on top with cargo net covering
- Compact and less than 12” high when separated and seat back removed
- Easily towable like a suitcase
- Foldable seat with removable base cushion and seat back
- Telescoping and angle adjustable tiller, lowest position used for storage and the highest used for driving and towing
- Perforated rear rubber tires
- Airline-compliant lithium-ion battery
- LED headlight
- USB charging port in console
- Spacious foot and passthrough room
- 2-speed selector switch
FDA Class II Medical Device*
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed1||6.4 km/h|
|Ground Clearance2||4.2" at mid-frame|
|Reversing Width (K-turn)2||49"|
|Range Per Charge1||14.5 km4|
|Total Weight Without Batteries2,5||60.6 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled||30.8 lbs.|
|Seat Size||16" x 16"|
|Drive System||Front-wheel drive, Brushless Hub, 24-volt DC motor|
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery Requirements3||25.2V 9.6 Ah Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Battery Weight6||4.8 lbs.|
|Battery Charger||3.5 amp, off-board charger|
|Seat to Deck Height||14.6"|
|Warranty||Frame: Lifetime limited
Electronics: 2-year limited
Drive motors: 2-year limited
Batteries: 1-year limited
1Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour rating (Ah), battery charge, battery condition, tire type and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
2Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 3%.
3Lithium type required. See III. “Batteries and Charging.”
4Results derived from theoretical calculation based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
5Includes standard seat.
6Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.