ROHO High Profile Wheelchair Cushion
The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear. The simple adjustment allows the cushions to fit the shape of the individual, minimizing tissue deformation and maximizing blood flow.
This cushion is most effective for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myo-cutaneous flap surgery.
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury).
- may be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
- have normal or impaired sensation.
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 3in/7.5cm.